Heart of Gold, Jacket of Leather








OUTFIT
Leather jacket - Forever 21
Crop top - River Island
Leather pants - ZARA
Yellow New Balance


Hello guys,
The weather was so confusing yesterday it began with tons of rain and a thunderstorm, and ended with  a lot of sun as if it had never rain before - I hate Holland for that..

I was very busy yesterday and didn't wanted to post this post too late,
so i decided to post it today instead.

Love all my clothes in my closet, but especially this leather jacket that my mom bought from Antwerpen for me last year.
I can wear it all day, every day.
I just like how it goes with every outfit
and the three colors in it makes it just a little different from a ordinary leather jacket -I love different.


Hope you enjoyed this post, see you soon guys


MUCH LOVE







0 comments:

Post a Comment