DIY: Mothers day gift

Hello guys, 
Sunday is mothers day and I wanted to go back to the time I made mothers day gifts
at school - did you also make macaroni decorated gifts hahah? I think my mom still has mine. So I decided to DIY a cool gift for my mom this year.

I saw these cool DIY's on leaf.tv. They have a lot of cool things you can do yourself.
I made a Jasmin & Coconut Body Butter, Jasmin Bath Salts and Honey Vanilla Bubble Bath.
Want to know how I did it? Keep on reading!


Zondag is moederdag en ik wilde terug gaan naar de tijd dat ik moederdag cadeautjes maakte op school - maakte jij ook altijd met macaroni versierde cadeautjes hahah? Ik denk dat mijn moeder die van mij nog heeft. Dus ik besloot een leuk DIY cadeautje voor der te maken dit jaar. 

Ik zag deze leuke DIY's op leaf.tv. Ze hebben een heleboel leuke dingen die je zelf kunt doen. 
Ik heb een Jasmijn & Kokos Body Butter, Jasmijn Badzout en Honing Vanilla Bubbel Badzeep gemaakt. 
Wil je weten hoe ik het heb gedaan? Lees dan verder!


Honey Vanilla Bubble Bath


Instructions/Instructies:
1. Warm coconut oil and mix with honey, soap, egg white & vanilla oil.
Warm de kokosolie op en meng met honing, zeep, eiwit & vanille olie.
  
2. Shake it up.
Goed schudden.
  
Done

Jasmin & Coconut Body Butter

Instructions/Instructies:  
1. Warm up coconut oil and cocoa butter and mix wel.
Warm de kokosolie en cacaoboter op en meng goed. 

2. Add 20 drops of jasmin oil.
Voeg 20 druppels jasmijn olie toe.

5. Let mixture cool in fridge for an hour until completely solid.
Laat mengels voor een uur in de koelkast hard worden.

6. Whip until light & fluffy, about 10 minutes.
Mix ongeveer 10 minuten tot het zacht en luchtig is. 

7. Add more essential oil to your liking. ( I added a little of vanilla oil, it gave a nice sente)
Voeg meer geur olien toe naar keuze. ( Ik had een beetje vanille olie toegevoegd, hij ruikt nu heel lekker)

8. Store in a jar.
Doe in een potje.





Jasmin Bath Salts


Instructions/Instructies:
1. Mix the sea salt, baking soda and Epsom salt well together. 
Meng het zeezout, bakpoeder en Epsom zout goed met elkaar.

2. Add 10-15 drops of jasmin oil.
Voeg 10-15 druppels jasmijn olie toe.

3. Mix & jar.
Meng & stop het in een leuk potje.

Done











NOTE: You can always add as much oil afterwards! I put it all in little glass jar, because I thought it looked cuter that way.
LET OP: Je kan altijd nog meer olie toevoegen op het eind! Ik heb het in kleine glazen potjes gedaan, omdat ik het leuker vond staan zo.


Let me know if you tried it!
Thanks for stopping by
Much Love



4 comments:

  1. Aww. This is cool! Love the jars

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so nice!
    you have a great blog, would you like to follow each other's blogs on bloglovin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow amazing, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an amazing idea! Great blog! :)

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, gfc, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Love
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete