Outfit: Me and my pink stilettos

Hello guys,
How has your day been, I hope fine!
I always love combining contrary things. Take the boyfriend jeans for example.
They are very tomboyish and I really like them, but sometimes you just want them to look a bit more girlish. 
In this outfit I wanted to make them a little bit less tomboyish, so I added my hot pink stilettos.

I think it's always nice to experiment with contrary clothing items.
What do you think of this look. Do you think I did a good job :)


Hoe gaat het met jullie, ik hoop goed!
Ik hou der altijd van om tegengestelde dingen met elkaar te combineren. Neem de boyfriend jeans als voorbeeld. Ze zijn heel jongensachtig en ik hou echt heel erg van ze, maar soms wil je dat ze er een beetje meer meisjesachtig waren. 
In deze outfit wou ik ze iets minder jongensachtig maken, dus ik heb ze gestyled met mijn vel roze stilettos.

Ik vind het altijd leuk om met tegengestelde kledingstukken te experimenten.
Wat vind jij van deze look. Vind je dat mijn plan is gelukt :)


Wearing: Primark Blouse & Necklace, 'Brother's' Jeans, Ikaros Stilettos 



Thanks for stopping by.
My next post will be a body chain DIY,  so stay tuned!

Much Love, M

0 comments:

Post a Comment