Outfit + Photo Diary: Heaven for every bargain princess

*** Sorry the post is a little late, 
but something went wrong with uploading this yesterday evening ***

Hee hee,
Hope you had a great day. I definitely had! I went to McArthur Glenn in East Atikki today. It is a super big shopping mall with different outlet stores from Moschino to H&M - let me call it heaven for bargain princesses -. At the designer stores you can get up to 30% extra off and at the other stores, like H&M, up to 60% extra.

I saw so much stuff I wanted to buy, but they didn’t had my size. I also saw this perfect Moschino jacket, but again not my size - I almost wanted to cry when they told me they didn’t had my size :( -. 
Maybe I can find a picture of the jacket online, because I was to depressed to think of making a picture of it for you hahah -sawryy -.


Hoop dat jullie een geweldige dag hebben gehad. Ik in ieder geval wel! Ik ben naar McArtur Glenn geweest in Oost Atikki vandaag. Het is een super grote winkelcentrum met verschillende outlet stores van Moschino tot H&M - laat me het hemel noemen voor koopjes prinsessen -. Bij de merk winkels kon je tot 30% extra korting krijgen en bij de andere winkels, als H&M, tot 60% extra.

Ik zag zo veel dingen die ik wou kopen, maar ze hadden me maat niet. Ik zag ook de perfecte Moschino jas, maar weer niet in mijn maat - ik wou bijna huilen toen ze me vertelde dat ze me maat niet hadden :( -.

Misschien kan ik online een foto vinden van de jas, want ik was te depressief om er aan te denken om een foto voor je te maken hahah - sawryy -.



 Wearing: Ankara Skirt, H&M Top, River Island Lace Socks, 

ASOS Flats, Vintage Bag















- I couldn't find a picture of the jacket :(( 
Thanks for stopping buy.
and see you maybe later in the evening, if not see you in Holland!
Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment