List: Autumn Purchases (1/2)




Hee guys, as I told u I will be making purchase posts from now on.
It wil be seasonal purchase lists. I will be making two post every season, what means one post every other month.
I will show you what I bought, where I bought it and a picture of how I would style it or have styled it. The purchase posts will include links with pictures of DIY's I did that season. Hope you guys like it that way!







Black Mulder Boots
Jeffry Campbell
- won them with the AlexisSplash x Envi Shoes giveaway -. 

Wore this boots in my Outfit: Mulder post,
click here to check post out.










Vintage Blouse with golden tropical print.
Bought it on waterlooplein for only 1€
- Bought it for a shoot I will be styling, but probably keeping it for myself afterwords haha -.


Leather pants with side pockets
H&M    
- Had this pants on my mind for way too long -.








Patched Jeans
Cheap Monday
- Bought it in the webshop, during the 70% Mid Season Sale -




Wearing: Outside Trenchcoat, Crop, White Blouse, white ALL STARS
                       





Lace Bralette
H&M Divided
- comfiest thing ever -



Knitted sweater
H&M Studio A/W 14
- found it in the sale, from 50 to 20€ o yeah! -















Cheap Monday
- Bought it in the webshop, during the 70% Mid Season Sale -








Wearing: Silver Winged Choker, Nike Air Max






Checked Pants
H&M
- Bought it during the Glamour day. So I got 20% off any purchase I made. What was this cool pants. -


Click here for the full post of this look.


Wearing: EDC Turtle neck, H&M Hat, ASOS Flats













Here is an other look where I wore this pants.
If you follow me on Instagram - @xMothii - 
you would have seen this picture already.








Wearing: Ankara Coat, Old Time Bayar Men's Blazer, selfmade top, ASOS Flats.


Any tips or comment to make the purchase post better?
Let me know down below! 

Thanks for stopping by
and see you in my next post!
Much Love, 


0 comments:

Post a Comment