List: All I want for christmas is..

Hee Hello,
Are you in the christmas mood already, I surely am now the christmas tree is up!
All I'm missing is fresh white snow and vacation - I can really use a vacation right now -.
But without the gifts of course christmas really isn't wat it suppose to be, so I made a little christmas list :)

What is on your christmas list this year? 




Black Mid Skirt - River Island, Scarve - Zara, Big Rings - Topshop, 
Round Glasses -Shopzerouv.com, Conte Crayons, Ecoline paint
All-white Sneakers - Reebok, Black Lipstick (Hautecore) - MAC, 
Orange Lipstick (Morange) - MAC, Puffy Eye Mask - Origins, 
Base Coat Nailpolish - River Island

So the most things on this years list are longtime cravings or desperate needs. 
Hope to get as much as possible from this list. That will save me a whole lot of money, because knowing myself if I don't get it on christmas I will get it myself a few weeks later haha. - And don't ask me where I will get that money from, because I have no idea too :( -.

Thans for stopping by
and have a good day!

Much Love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment