Photo Diary: Safa's First Applaus


I've been following this girl for quit a while on youtube and instagram and was able to see her preform life at her first performance ever and she rocked it. 
Angenita aka Safa Liron is a girl from Rotterdam, The Netherlands. I actually came a cross her page by accident. But her originality got me hooked. 

She is so cool and down to earth - at least that's the impression she gives me -. Her live performance last week was awesome. It looked like she wasn't even nervous at all. The vibe, created by her family and loved ones, was the best. I hope to hear so much more from her soon, because she is so talented. 
- keep up the great work girl! -






Safa's Youtube page - Click here
Her Story - Click here
Thanks for stopping by
and see you in my next post.
And don't forget to check her page out!
Much Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment