Photo Diary: Mothi the explorer


Thank God for journey mercy.
Yesterday afternoon we arrived safely and where able to settle in our super cute hotel, a bit outside Rome city. Yes guys, I'll be in Rome this coming week. Exploring the gorgeous fashion city and getting fat of all the delicieus food they have hahah -bye bye bikini body -.

This also means I will be back on my vacation blogging scedual, what means u can expect many more blogpost on your Blogger or Bloglovin' feed yeehy!

For more pictures make sure to follow me on Instagram - username: xMothii what is my username on everything basicly haha -. Where I will be sharing some cute snaps that I probable don't share on here - just so u know haha -.
If u have any recommendations of places for me to visit, please let me know! I can't wait to do some crazy touristing here and take u with me on this little adventure of my. So don't be shy and let me know down below!
Enjoy these few shots of my and be ready to be look your eyes out these coming days on my Instagram and here :)!




 





 






Thanks for stopping by.
Enjoy your Sunday and hope to see you in my next post!
Much love,


0 comments:

Post a Comment