Photo Diary: I need a massage

The results of the tour we made yesterday are sore feet and a lot of pictures. But it was all worth it, because this city is gorgeous. I'm so in love with it! The people are so nice and the buildings are super cute in all there different colours. 

Of course a day couldn't pass without me trying one of their delicious tradition meals. This time it was Lasagne hmm, hmmm, hmmm. They literally had to carry me away, but it was all worth it. 
I think today will be another lazy day. Thinking of maybe visiting the McArtur Glenn Outlet/ Castel Romano store later today or just chill in the park. O well I still have time, so why not take it slow - what has been my motto this vacation whahah... -.





















Hope you liked the pictures 
and see you in my next post!
Much love,


2 comments: